All are welcome.
Ravensworth Baptist Church is an inclusive and welcoming Christian community where expressing the love of God to all people is central to our worship, study, and service.
"Love one another as I have loved you." — John 15:12 We are proud to be a part of the Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists.
We want to hear from you! Whether you are looking for a welcoming community of faith, to make a positive impact on the spiritual and material lives of your community, or just some more information, we want to help. Tell us a little about you and your needs.
About Find out about our community, our mission, and our life together.
Check Out Upcoming Events:
- Sunday, May 20: Pentecost Sunday! Wear your red, as we celebrate the day the Spirit rushing into the lives of the earliest disciples. We'll also celebrate a baby dedication and communion with a fellowship following worship.
- Saturday, June 9: Capital Pride Parade. We'll join the parade with other AWAB congregations in the DC area. Contact Cathy for more info!
- Saturday, June 9: Film Series & Panel Discussion Dinner and the third in the film series on refugees. Come, learn, and see how you can help a local family that will resettle here. Enjoy an Afghan meal, cooked by women whose families were resettled here from Afghanistan. Location: John Calvin Presbyterian Church, Annandale, VA.
- Monthly Support Group for Caregivers of Persons with Dementia ~ 2nd Tuesdays, 7:00 p.m. at RBC
- Saturday, June 16 7:30p.m.: Concert featuring the talented Main Street Chamber Players, a"flexible" chamber ensemble whose collective experience spans more than 20 years, will perform two pillars of the chamber music repertoire: Beethoven's String Trio in E-flat op. 3, followed by Schubert's famed "Trout" Quintet.
- Worship Sermon Series There You Will See Him, Sundays at 11am
If you would like to support our work of sharing love, doing justice, and building community,Click here to enable on line giving:
The RBC Spring Mission Offering is under way! click here to Find out more about our two recipients and how you can support them:
The Maia Water Project - providing clean, safe drinking water for children in Gaza; and
the Legal Aid Justice Center - assisting "Dreamers" in renewal of their DACA status.
NOTE: Our email service is, for reasons we do not yet understand, having trouble with messages sent from @aol.com email addresses. If you are trying to reach us via email and you have an AOL address, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear with us as we work to fix this problem.